Sunday, October 13, 2013

Komaki Park and a few randoms...

This post covers a few random things and then a visit to Komaki Park here in Misawa. First up is a little lunch visit to Kaminarido or Thunder Ramen. I think I've mentioned this place before but this was another trip there and while Keenan stuck with one he knew he liked (hot and sour ramen + extra pork) I tried something new. I got the spicy sesame soup ramen...this was a good choice for me because the cold noodles come on the side and then you dip them in the hot soup before eating them...which means that I have a lower chance of burning my mouth...




In October Misawa hosted a Special Olympics for people with disabilities living in Northern Japan. We volunteered for the event and had a great time! These next 2 pictures make me laugh everytime I look at them. We happened to see a couple firetrucks drive by and the little one was probably smaller than a car! None of the pictures I took at the Special Olympics event turned out :(





Here's a few pictures from our visit to Komaki Park in Misawa...




Up next: Pretty sure this isn't a road we're supposed to drive on...Shimokita Peninsula adventure (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment