Saturday, June 14, 2014

Oshima Island

Today I took Keenan back to a place that I had discovered in May. I knew that we would enjoy wandering around on the rocks and taking in the view. Little did I know that a tiny little glass object would make our day!


This Japanese boy had a shirt on that said:
NEBRASKA
1976
CORN HUSKER STATE

Totally random!



Look what Keenan found!!!
Woo hoo! He's been pretty jealous of my
recent float finds (even though he "doesn't care"
about them). Yay!


This is the first we have that's green!







We didn't make it all the way to the lighthouse.
The path was pretty overgrown with weeds already...
and we were tired of walking into spiderwebs...



I don't know why, but these signs make me smile
every time I see them!

Up next: Kokeshi dolls and Senjojiki Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment