Saturday, May 31, 2014

Revisiting one of our favorite places...Monomizaki

Today we wanted to stay close to home but still do a little exploring...the weather was amazing. Hot for this time of year (80's). I wanted to show Keenan a different beach and go back to a place we'd discovered last year shortly after getting to Japan...Monomizaki!





Monomizaki!









Here's a montage of video clips from my perch on the lava rocks. I missed the wave that soaked Keenan :( I think, no, I know that Keenan could sit and watch the waves crashing for hours! Beautiful scenery, wild flowers, waves and rocks to climb...that's why this is one of our favorite places!!



His back is still wet...



Trail back to the car.

This is where the trail gets a little narrow...



This guy was attached to a road sign.

Sunset from the base beach...


Up next: Kuji Amber Museum & Ryusendo Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment